Apple’s Logic Pro X is one of the most popular DAWs in the world.
Holger Lagerfeldt has been a Logic user since 1998 and has completed Apple’s Certified Trainer program in Stockholm, Sweden. In 2009 he was awarded the honorary titles “Apple Distinguished Educator” as well as “Apple Distinguished Professional” for his work with Logic Pro.
Typical topics include:
· Learn to work faster with shortcuts and templates
· Make your own default settings in all plug-ins
· Record and edit vocals with Take Folders and Quick Swipe Comping
· Learn to use Flex Time, Flex Pitch and Track Automation
More technical topics include:
· Understand the routing, groups, busses, auxes and VCAs in the mixer
· Learn to use Logic Pro’s huge arsenal of bundled plug-ins
· Advanced Piano Roll and quantization tricks
The other audio engineering topics are not Logic Pro specific, e.g. all DAWs can be used for the other lessons.